What I think is coming computerwise.

This section is for XP operating system problems and requests for help.
fleamailman
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fleamailman » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:43 pm

What makes computers expensive and larger than telephones is the fact that we still have to type and look at the screen. Bill Gates said as much recently and therefore I imagine that the screenless, mouseless computer will be the next thing. Impossible you say but is it. First of all we already have voice commands for many things, we also have computers for the blind and hadicaped, and we also have external harddrives which we pug up into another computer via usb upon arrival at school, home, work, etc., so all I am suggesting to Bill Gates who is probably reading this is something we can talk to, and then when we want to type or look at the screen we can just plug it into another computer via usb. Well if you think I am nuts I would be only to happy to have you tell me after you have explained either why it can't be done or why it wouldn't sell.
thanks for reading this far then.
The goblin took a hike, fleamailman's account has been taken over by a different serious me then.

Dennis the Menace
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dennis the Menace » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:49 pm

Where technology is involved I don't think anything is imposible, and everything is possible.

DtM [intelligent conversation]
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.